Sunday, March 1, 2009

Time will Reveal...Love

Did I mean anything to you? Did you ever wonder what could have been? Do I sit here alone in my thoughts dreaming about you to know end? Is it an obsession, failure to move on or quest for something so real? Give me a sign that I was valued that our relationship was a big deal. Why does it have to be so hard, why not seize the day? There's know telling what will happen tomorrow, missing the chance to say all we have to say. There's a secret that I believe in and god that I trust, And there's a strong will within me that is certain that I must, Pray a little longer, Strive to be a better me, And allow you to go on your endless journey. If that means that our time was sweet but short and oh so meaningful, I'll keep those memories with me because they were remarkably beautiful. Time will reveal...

No comments: