Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Too Gorgeous, Dude?

There are good men still around yes? no? Maybe so? What do they look like? Can a man who is overly good-looking truly, deeply be a good person? Most girls want that certain type of guy and most guys want that model chick but can somebody who has been showered with superficial attention there entire life truly be grounded and down to earth? How do we re-program our brains into wanting that average guy or girl because they are a good person over wanting the hot guy or girl? We are a media obssesed culture and we want that "prefect" looking specimen but i feel by placing such a high value on looks we are creating a narcissitic society full of self absorbed ass-holes. But on the other hand because I feel suspicious of the overly good looking man, I write him off as a player or a jerk, I may have messed up something decent with somebody....We will see what do ya'll think about this rant?

1 comment:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

wish tyhat was written for me and u write well. nice blog and hope u dont mind the drive by and do chk me out one day if u can, ill be back.

and if u like what u read, do let me know, maybe be even consider adding me to your blog roll